Avocado lends this smoothie a silky and creamy texture, so no dairy needed. Drink the smoothie immediately upon making it to derive maximum benefit from all its nutrients.
If not sweet enough, simply add a teaspoon of good quality honey.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1 organic pear
- 1 Granny Smith organic apple
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- The juice from 1 lime
- 2 tblsp Chia seeds soaked overnight
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2-3 ice cubes crushed
- Wash the spinach with plenty of water and drain well.
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone, cut in cubes and add it in the blender.
- Peel kiwi, apple, and pear, then cut in cubes.
- Add the cubed fruit, lime juice, fresh spinach, water and crushed ice to blender and blend well until smooth.