You can switch this recipe up any way you like. Use white or sweet potatoes, and infuse with your favorite flavors. Choose from an infinite number of options such as finely grated cheese (e.g. Parmesan), herbs, spices (e.g. chili, paprika, onion and garlic powder with a touch a sugar if you life your BBQ-flavored chips), seasoning (e.g. Italian seasoning) and more.
- 7 oz potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F .
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, and slice them 1/16 inch thick with a mandoline.
- In a medium bowl combine the olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Dip the potato slices into a bowl and toss to lightly coat.
- Place the seasoned potato slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve with a dip of your choice.