Tabbouleh make for great leftovers because the flavors really come together overnight in your refrigerator, making it an easy and delicious lunch the next day at the office.
We keep it simple, but if you want to up the ante, add Lebanese seven spice to take this salad to another level.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1-2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup green or red pepper diced
- 1 cup parsley finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Put florets in a food processor and pulse until cauliflower looks like coarse rice grains.
- To make the tabbouleh, in a large bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cooled cauliflower “rice”, and parsley.
- To season, mix in the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper, and gently toss until well-combined.
- Allow to marinate at least 15 minutes before serving.